Skin Needs Face & Body Therapy

Pamper yourself with the mystical Asian TCM natural healing (Guasha) treatments.

Skin Needs, a strong believer of natural and organic food and skin care products, uses Potpots 100% Certified Organic Skin Care.

Tailoring treatment to effectively assist my clients, to resolve skin and health related issues, is the vital part of service of Skin Needs.

Each service from Skin Needs always leave you with this experience; warm, assuring and refreshing.
Its a home spa after all!

I look forward to be part of your beauty regime!

Yours sincerely,
Swee Kum

Click here email to SweeKum

Skin Needs uses only 100% certified organic skin care Potpots

Skin Needs uses only 100% certified organic skin care Potpots

28 December 2009

Xmas Gifts from Customers - Warms my heart!

Xmas, to me, is a season of giving. It's my common practice to give to presents to my clients during this beautiful seasons, giving thanks for them to have trusted me to assist them in achieving good and healthy skin.

This year is special... I receive gifts from my clients.. Huiling and Brenda Lam.
Thanks gals, you are simply too sweet :)



P.S
receiving gifts as to me meant a great deal as it a signature of deep trust and friendship.... I am so glad to be able to build that with my clients. Cheers!

No comments: